Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Foundation, Foundation, Foundation!


Ever since I was able to wear makeup at the age of 18 (I had a very strict grandmother), I have never, ever found the perfect foundation for my skin tone! Sure, I have found colors that almost match, that kinda look good in certain lighting and that are full of promises of a better complexion, but they were all lies! Take a look at the makeup I have collected over the years in this fashionable (albeit nasty) makeup case! I have "made do" with inadequate foundations until now.  I have found the perfect system for a really flawless complexion and brightens the skin naturally.  Smashbox is the answer for me! I love their foundation which feels like silk when I put it on and it doesn't cake up to make me look like a drag queen. The High Definition Healthy FX Foundation is what my face craves, the bronze pressed powder is not too drying, the Hybrid 2 in 1 luminizing primer is a canvasas' dream, and the Photo Op under eye brightener gets rid of the dark circles under my eyes after partying all night (not really). High Definition is all of the rage now, and Smashbox has taken the lead in this arena!  So, I guess I can clean out this makeup case now...

No comments:

Post a Comment